Soak Off Remover Pad
Soak Off Remover Pads / 卸甲巾 / 甲油胶
How to use:
- Break the seal of the gel with sanding file. The top layer must be completely removed.
- Removal tips: Prep. Push cuticles back before filing the top layer to remove with ease.
- Open the gel remover and wrap the foil around fingers immediately to ensure the product does not evaporate and the heat is insulated in the wrap.
- Wrap it. Fingertips should be fully covered in the wrap.
- Soak the nail for 7 minutes then check the status.
- Check in! Some colors may need additional removal time.
- If needed, soak for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the wrap from the fingers and gently push the product off of nails with pusher & remover.
- Removal tips: Be light handed. No need to force off the product. The remainder can be easily buffered/filed off.
- For use of removing normal nail lacquers, or even gel polish.
- Great for travel use
- Fast and convenient
- Just tear, use, and throw!
20 Pieces, 40 Pieces, 100 Pieces, 200 Pieces
You may send email to email@example.com if the product you wish to purchase is not listed on this site.